WOYWW

Morning, this week I thought I would share my new workspace (as promised a few weeks ago) for this weeks WOYWW.

This photo shows my overall workspace- I took my original desk, flipped it on to the opposite side of the room and added another Ikea desk to the side. I have lots more desk space now which makes projects easier but let the mess mountain get even bigger.

This is my Really Useful Storage Box unit which I got from Storage for Crafts and I've had it for a couple of years but it is excellent storage. I like the fact that you can alter the shelf sizes depending on which size boxes you have.  


 This is my newest purchase- it arrived on Tuesday. I've wanted a desk caddy like this for ages about the ones I have seen previously have been quite expensive. However, this one was quite reasonable at £26 from Craft Superstore. It rotates and has drawers in the base that came filled with some embellishments.


So, this is my new crafting space- hope you like the tour.


Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Love your craft space Rebecca! I dream about having a space like this one day! I really like your organised boxes too, it must make finding things so much easier.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely work space you have , happy crafting jill #52

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Your work area is GREAT! I'm envious! Carol N #117

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice crafting space! I like your storage area! Great little caddy isn't it?! Valerie #157

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pink!! Fabulous craft space!

    Katie 136

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I felt like I was taking an eye test because all the words lined up vertically between pictures. lol I do love the color palatte of your craft space, so soft and girly! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :) #50

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh lovely space Rebecca, amazing what a huge space the additional surface has given you and of course, you're so well organised that you can really benefit from it. really like the sweet dreams'

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty. Love your caddy perfect. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creative space is gorgeous, Rebecca! Well done for getting it so organised. Really Useful Boxes are definitely something I'm working at collecting - I have a few. I had my eye on a caddy like that for ages, and then found a little fabric one for £3 on a stall at our village fete last year, and it fits on my Martha Stewart Circle Cutter exactly, which turns it into a revolving base! Dual purpose!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #3

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your carft space ;)
    Big hugs
    doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have awesome craft space. I have been looking to vamp up my storage in Scarborough. I have so many things, but I do not know where to put it all. I am a little bit of a hoarder. I will keep your ideas in mind. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your craft space..I guess this is the reason behind your awesome creations..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment