Golden anniversary

Morning, a little late with my post for Less is more this week where we have been asked to create a gold card. This is my first attempt- I'm still working in my second. I think I've lost the nack of simple cards at the moment.

Anyway, this card was made using an Forever Friends embossed frame which I cut out and embellished with stickles. In side the frame I place two layered die cut hearts cut from different gold papers and finished with a Hero arts sentiment. 


Thanks for looking, 
 Rebecca x

p.s. I completed the Blackpool 5km cancer research Race for life on Wednesday! (maybe post a photo later!)

Comments

  1. Great card!

    Congrats on you race. Well done.

    Marrigje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card. Well done on completing the Race for Life. My 12yr old niece did it recently too, we are so proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Rebecca, perfect CAS card, i love the gold paper with small flowers, gorgeous card.
    Congratulations for to complete he race!!!!a great cause for run.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Rebecca, well done on the race too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These stunning hearts look great on that lovely frame! Well done for completing Race for Life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Rebecca, so elegant. Love it!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great heart... this looks fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and well done on completing the race!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That heart looks beautiful on that pretty oval.
    Well done on completeing the RFL

    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful , love the simple style of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I think I've lost the nack of simple cards at the moment." Really? Cause this looks like clean and simple perfection to me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on completing the race Rebecca! Your heart card is gorgeous - what a great anniversary card it makes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card - love the gold heart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment