Football with a suprise



This card has been made for my brother-in-law. I bought these masculine themed Smirk chipboard shapes ages ago and since I've moved away from "ready made" craft resources in favour of stamping, die cutting etc. I have made fewer, and fewer cards that incorperate items such as these. Anyway, in an attempt to use up some older stash items I put my thinking hat on. Eeek......my first ever blogged video. Please be kind!





The card is made with some Paermania green capsule collection paper, Smirk chipboard shapes, ATD vellum sticker sentiment, two googly eyes AND some magnets!!!




















The tiny green paper  layer is covering a large, very thin, magnetic sheet (it came with some dies for storage but I already have a different system) and each of the chipboard elements and the topper have tiny magnets on the back of them. This way not only can you "redesign" the card layout you can also use the elements as fridge magnets after you take down the birthday cards.




Challenges:



Thanks for looking, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Cute card Rebecca well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card and well done for your video!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of using this with magnets to move around the images. Cute idea, Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE IDEA!
    I love this! Way too fun and creative...
    great for this kind of card as well, like its own gift too!
    Thanks for also sharing this at ABC!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely and cute masculine card!!!! great idea!!!thanks for sharing it at ABC Challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment