On your wedding day

What a rainy day- yuck! But, whilst trapped in my craft room I have made this card using some of my new goodies. This card is for a colleague at work and I would like to enter it for the paper Sundaes challenge- Ribbons and Pearls. 



The adorable image is the Wedding Couple from LOTV which I coloured with Copics and Promarkers and embellished with glitter glues. The ribbons are all from my extensive ribbon stash and the flowers are some I have had for a while. The flourish is from the die-namics range by MFT which I got from Dies to die for (excellent customer service- would really recommend)

Thanks for looking and maybe I will pop in later if I find some more inspiration.

Rebecca x x x

Comments

  1. i love this xx one of my fave lotv stamps too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - very elegant.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, I love this sweet image. Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute wedding card. Love your colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca, I have just added myself as a follower to your wonderful blog. Love this card! I have this image stamped and have never used it yet! I love what you've done with it though.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment