Spring time

Evening, 

I CAS sping themed card from me today.

The colour palette is from Daring Cardmakers.

The card is a cream coloured 6x6" card base to which I directly stamped a tree image form the Marion Emberson "build a tree" stamp kit. The sentiment is from Hero Arts (Everyday sayings) and the butterfly is from a Papermania set.


 I added some Doodlebug flower confetti to the tree blooms and some blue adhesive gems. I also added a touch of gold glitter glue to the butterflies.

Challenges:

Sorry the photo isn't great (role on summer evenings) and thanks for looking, 



Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Love, love, love this CAS card. Wish I could make 'em like this! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, and I love the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - so soft and subtle - Thanks for joining in with this week's March's colour combo challenge from The Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colour combo!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful CAS design, thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card,
    thanks for joining in with DCM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant card, pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always in awe of CAS cards and yours is no exception. Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful CSA card. I love the charming lil tree and the bling. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment