So, up early on a Saturday and check out LIM on my iPad- first time round I was too early for the new challenge but did find I'd been featured in the showCASe for the Neutrals challenge- sooooooo pleased as this is my second week in a row!
Then, second time I looked in on LIM I found this week new challenge which is masking. Now this isn't something I do an awful lot of so I've had a go but plan to come back to this tomorrow after some creative thinking time.
Anyway, this is my (first) entry for the challenge.
The dandelion clock is a Molly Blooms image which I stamped first with a brown ink pad. I created a mask for this image and then stamped over the top, in gold, using the Marion Emberson script image. I heat embossed this with clear embossing powder and added some brown water colouring and gold glitter detail to the flower.
The embossing on the lower half of the card was done with a Papermania folder and the piece of brown satin ribbon finishes the card off.
It was only when I came to photograph the card and write this blog entry that I realised I'd actually ended up combining three of the last LIM challenges- masking, script and neutrals, I really I'm turning into a LIM addict.