Going green

I productive day in term of finishing my scraft room clear out however not very easy going on the creative front. I have to admit green is not a favourite colour for me today but as St Patrick's day is coming up lots of challenges have it as there inspiration this week.

Anyway, below are two card that I've made ....

Card 1 made using the Just us girls sketch and the "green for go" challenge over at the Secret crafters Saturday challenge blog.

 Ingredients- white card, white ribbed card, Papermania green textured card (2 different colours), ribbon, Craftwork Cards message and Tim Holt Sizzix scallop die cut. I think this design made be verging on TOO CAS.

 Card number 2- made for the Paper Sundaes challenge- green or good luck (I did both!)

This was made with some left over from the first card plus some green pearls and the shamrock is a green paper flower that I trimmed one petal down to make a stem.

I look forward to your comments, 

Thanks for looking,

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Beautiful CAS cards! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful works, love your style Rebecca!

    Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week, hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh super card and love the take on the colour scheme, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your CAS style. The touch Of green is gorgeous on both cards. Thanks so much for playing withnus at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card love how you altered the flower for the shamrock thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment