I've had a big clear out recently and threw out/gave away piles of stuff from my early crafting days (toppers, stickers etc) and I also resolved to "use up" a substantial amount of my paper, die cuts, embellishments etc. This task is partly to eat into my ever growing stash but also because lately I've moved towards stamping on cards which means I have less need for "ready made" items.
Anyway, I digress, this card is made "using up" some K&co die cuts, I forget the range but I think it might be called Sparkly Sweet. When I saw the challenge over at the Shabby Tea Room blog I remembered there were some cherry themed die cuts lurking in a box.....somewhere!
Having found the cherry, leaves and a suitable stickers sentiment I set about making the card.
The cherry were attached to the leaves with twine and had adhesive gems added for a touch of sparkle. The "with a cherry on top" sentiment sticker actually started out reading "please with a cherry on top" but thanks to careful and strategic leaf placement I managed to cover it up.
The paper ribbons are simply cut from scraps and the thank you message is a clear vellum sticker (also from K&co) layered onto pink spotty paper.
So, not a theme I would have chosen myself but an excellent use of otherwise neglected stock.
Thanks for looking,