Penny black

Very quick post of a last minute card that my mum requested.

The image is from Penny Black  which I coloured with Promarkers, decoupaged and highlighted with glitter. The ribbon is from my stash and the embossed heart background was made using a tri-boss embossing folder. I also added glitter glue to each of the embossed hearts.

Challenges:
I heart Promarkers challenge blog- nature (the mice in the image)  
ABC challenge- Jazz it up (LOTs of glitter glue, not sure it shows up in the photo that well. 

Thanks for looking, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Such a sweet card, love your floral embossing and the little mice are so cute. Love Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love those little mice and the embossing is fab,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous and so adorable, love that embossing folder.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable rebecca...love the embossing...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous creation! Love it....my kinda style :O)

    Thanks for playing along with Penny Black Saturday challenge this week

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really gorgeous and elegant card! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I Love Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww that's soo cute

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely design for this card, I like the embossing aND THE IMAGE IS CUTE,ooops sorry caps, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome. I love all the different details and techniques used on this card. Thanks for playing with ABC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card, I love the embossing hearts!!!! thank you for playing with us at ABC Challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment