Mr Fix It

This LOTV stamp (Mr Fixit) is also a new purchase- what a lovely treat to have so many new stamps to play with. It's been a little new years resolution for me to spend my crafting money on reusable stamps rather than stickers or paper.


I stamped the image using a black Impress inkpad and then colourd with Promarkers. The backing paper is from K&co and has been layered with Kraft card. I added the silver tool embellishments which are from my stash as is the brown and white twine, the silver eyelets and the paperclip.

The sentiment and postage mark is from a Forever Friends Journalling stamp set.
 

Challenges:


Thanks for looking, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Such a cute image Rebecca! Love what you've done with it. Those little charms are a fabulous touch.

    Thanks for joining us this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooh this is cool looking! You've coloured this adorable image so fabulously! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the stamp and the little tools.
    I am now a follower.

    Becky x

    http://shabby-treasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image, and those toolcharms are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining us at SMC for our * New Crafty Goodies * Challenge.

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. The image is so cute. Thanks for playing along with ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh, this is gorgeous. I like your choice of papers and the cute image is perfectly coloured. I have those charms too, but yet to use mine!!
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image and cute little doodads hanging from the twine! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this card! I love the little silver tools, that is awesome!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute card!!!! thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every time I arrive at your blog I am distracted by those amazing eyes of Melly Moo. She is just too, too cute! This is a lovely card and that LOTV stamp is high on my wish list. Great work.
    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Challenges, I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment