This LOTV stamp (Mr Fixit) is also a new purchase- what a lovely treat to have so many new stamps to play with. It's been a little new years resolution for me to spend my crafting money on reusable stamps rather than stickers or paper.
I stamped the image using a black Impress inkpad and then colourd with Promarkers. The backing paper is from K&co and has been layered with Kraft card. I added the silver tool embellishments which are from my stash as is the brown and white twine, the silver eyelets and the paperclip.
The sentiment and postage mark is from a Forever Friends Journalling stamp set.
- Sparkles Forum- New Crafty Goodies
- The ABC Challenge- H for Happy Birthday
- Lili's Little Faries- Oh boy
- Cards for Men- Boys and their toys
- The Friday Mash Up- Something new in your stash
Thanks for looking,