This card turned out really smart in the end despite problems in the middle! I set off making a 6" square card and it ended up an 8" square card.
First of all I stamped the star bursts (from banana frog) and added silver stickles and adhesive gems.
I die cut the numbers from silver mirri card using the cuttlebug and a sizzix die. I mounted the numbers using mini foam squares on to black and then silver card. Next I added the velvet ribbon strip and bow. It was at this point that I lost the love for this card and decided it wasn't right but when I mounted it on to a 6" square of black textured card pieces and placed it on the larger white card blank I think it looks really smart- happy new year all round!
Paper pretties- Ring in the New Year