Thanks

Bit more successful on the crafting front tonight, I guess it's because I am a little less stressed.

I thought I would try to use some of my K&Co papers as the storage box that they are in is over flowing. I simply took a mix of papers and ran them through my Big Shot leaving me with loads of die cut flowers, swirls, butterflies etc. Then I just put them together to make this pretty thank you card. The only extras I needed was the Craftwork Card sentiment, a few pearls and some buttons. 

I would like to enter this is the PaperPlay challenge "Being Thankful", Bugaboo Stamps challenge "give thanks/thanksgiving" and Craftycreations "give thanks or gratitude" challenge

I think I am going to make a gift box for my mums birthday with the left over die cuts........ maybe I'll post it later.

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. really gorgeous love the combo
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline dt member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, all the swirls, pink, and butterflies are so frilly & feminine! This is such a lovely card! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Give Thanks/Thanksgiving challenge this week with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thanks for joining Buaboo at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! So glad you could join us at Crafty creations with this lovely card!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous card... I am so glad that there are very creative minds out there.
    print plastic cards
    Clear business Card

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH What a Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous work with us this week at Paper Play Challenges - Hope we see you again next week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment