Super simple Halloween Treat Bag

Evening- 2 posts in one week, I am doing well. Tonight I though I'd share a quick little halloween gift bag I've made.


I very simply cut a tag rom Doodlebug paper using the Papersmooches stitched tag die. Then I cut a little bat using a now retired Clearly Besotted coordinating halloween die. Next I added some googly eyes- so cute. Finally I used a MFT die to cut a little banner to stamp the sentiment on.


To put everything together I attached a piece of ribbon and bit of black twine to the tag and used an orange staple to hold the little paper bag closed. The bag is actually from Docrafts, it had a chalkboard style sticky label on it which I peeled off and inside is a little halloween chocolate figure. 

Now all I need to do is make 11 more so all the members of my department cn have one one the last day of the half term!

Thanks for stopping by, 


Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:

Paper Players- Halloween 
SSS Monay challenge- Autumn
Addicted to stamps and more- photo inspiration

8 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea! I love it. May have to try myself for school teachers. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable design!! Love the colors and sparkle bat with the googly eyes! ;) Fabulous take on the photo!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun treat bag! I love the sparkly bat and his eyes! Your color combo is perfect, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those googly eyes on the bat and a fab tag.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and beautiful creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, Rebecca. And I love the orange and purple combo with the black, great gift bag. Good to see you back crafting again xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops....and thanks for sharing at ATSM! Sorry, not awake yet! x

    ReplyDelete