CASual Friday Challenge- Tic Tac Toe

Morning, happy October and welcome to our CASual Fridays Challenge theme for the month and it's Tic Tac Toe (or noughts and crosses if your from the UK).


I've picked stiching, spritzing and embossing. I've used faux sticking to attach the hanging spider, the purple ink is obviously the spritzing and the little spiders have been heat embossed with black embossing powder. 


I've used the CASual Friday's Spooky stamp set- isn't it fun!

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you get time to play along with us this month!

Rebecca x

6 comments:

  1. great card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your spritzing is so perfect. I've tried to do it before but it looks more like 'spitting'!! Gorgeous purple colour too and love those cute little spiders!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, Rebecca ... gorgeous ombré effect spritzing and such cute little spiders! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete