Hello there!

Hello, sorry it's been a week since I last posted a card but here I am today with a card!

I've used a newly purchased mini-stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 




I stamped the 3 jellyfish and then stamped them again on SSS masking paper and applied them over the images on the card. Next I used a distress ink blending foam pad to apply some blue Memento ink over the jellyfish followed by spritzing some various colours of ink. 


After the inks had all dried I removed the masking paper and  coloured the jelly fish using pencil crayons. I also added a little bit of shimmer over the top.


To finish I added a length of ribbon around the bottom, a Lawn Fawn sentiment at the top and a few iridescent sequins. 

On reflection I guess there isn't much "white space" on this card, but it is almost one layer so I think it is still a CAS card- what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Simple Less is More- sprays mists
Addicted to CAS- blue

15 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Have a nice weekend, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so totally cute and adorable Rebecca!
    Great use of the spritzing and a fantastic challenge combo!
    thanks so much for playing along at LIM and ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Really fabulous colours. Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and I still think it counts as a CAS card. I love the jelly fish and your spritzed background. It really cute. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those jellyfish, Rebecca, and the pinks really pop against the blues. Great idea to shade the background before spritzing too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's adorable--CAS or not!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cuteness! thanks for joining our Blue challenge at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply fab Rebecca, I love your sprayed watery effect!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your background and those beautifully placed sequins. What a fun card! So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete