I'm back!!!

Hello, remember me? I'm sorry I've not been blogging lately but life got in the way and I've not be feeling much like doing anything. However, just in this last week I've found that crafting was taking my mind off my worries so I have some cards to share- they're not all my usually CAS style, I just went with what I felt like doing- hope you're still there reading my little old blog! 



This card was made using a free digital image from the latest Crafters Companion magazine (bought to cheer me up) , now normally I don't use digital images but when I saw it I knew I'd enjoy colouring it in, and I did! :-)



Back soon, 

Rebecca x

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you back crafting! Crafting is THE best medicine for a worried mind ... I agree!
    Hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you crafting again - life does have a way of getting in the way doesn't it! Hope things are on the up for you. Love your card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back. Crafting definitely helps me keep my mind of worries and stress! Love the card - sometimes good to do something different :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you back, Rebecca! Love the card, such a cute image and beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty
    nice to see you
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete