Monster Hugs

Evening, hope the first half of your week has been a good one. I'm flying by to share a cute little card made with some adorable alien/monster stamps from Lawn Fawn.




As you can see I stamped the images and then cut them out suing the matching dies. Next I coloured them with Distress Ink using a watercolour brush. I set the little scene by arranging them on a curved piece of paper- I had in mind that it would be like a little hill but on reflection I think it looks like the surface of an alien planet!

I think this will be a perfect card to give my hubby to make him smile as he's had a couple of hard days this week!

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- make it masculine
Lawnscaping Challenge- calling all critters

7 comments:

  1. A great scene of monsters !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you hear me chuckling? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love all the sweet details on it! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so GORGEOUS - i totally love it!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete