You're Swell!

Morning, it's a little bit rainy here in Lancashire but I am indoors sorting out some crafty items I purchased yesterday at the Great British Craft Festival in Bolton yesterday. Today I have an inky card I made using some Paper Smooches stamps- surfs up.


Hopefully you can see at least some of the details I've added to this card, there is glitter, Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to try to give the card a more watery feel.


I think this will get used as aa end of term thank you card for one of my colleagues.

So, I'm going to put all my new items away and then get a bit of crafting done- I plan to be back later with a little giveaway too.

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Paper Smooches Sparks- anything goes   www.papersmoochesstamps.com


6 comments:

  1. Rainy here in Brum too! Great card, so cute, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fabulous Rebecca. Love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute! I really like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this little scene could not be any cuter!!! It is absolutely magical. thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG!! SO FUN!! I LOVE this and the FUN Under the Sea Design!! Great Layers and Coloring too!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)THANKS for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete