Thank You Teacher shaker card!

Good afternoon, it's still half term for me so I ahem found some time to spend in my craft room. It's all that time of the year when I need to start making thank you cards for all the people in my department and here's the first one of the year.


I've used the new Cleary Besotted thanks shaker die along with some Cleary Besotted stamps and a piece of Doodlebug Designs patterned paper. 






I have a few more projects lined up to post over the next few days including a little GDT spot so I do hope you can pop by again.

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge- thank you
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge- anything goes


7 comments:

  1. Simply perfect Melly, I love the whole look of this card and its just perfect for teacher gifts.
    Keep up your amazing work x

    Best Wishes
    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great is this card??!! Love those background papers, just perfect for teachers. Thank you for sharing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shaker card will bring a big smile to the teacher! Love this to bits! Well done on this challenge!! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic teacher card! Shaker cards are just so fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous shaker card!! LOVE all the CB goodies you've used here!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and festive card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete