Teenage Birthday

Evening, I hope you're well. I'm sorry I haven't been around much but as per usual life has just been getting in the way. Anyway, it's half term this week so hopefully I'll have time to craft and that I'll be feeling a bit more like creating. 

And to get things started I have a card that I was asked to make a birthday card for a 15year old girl- quite a bit of a challenge! I have decided to make a few different cards and this is the first of them. I've tried to go for a bit of a graffiti look........ to achieve this I've used some inking/shading around the edges and under some pf the elements.


I've used the glasses from the Paper Smooches Incognito stamp set to create the background as well as the additional embellishments. The sentiment is made up from some Papersmooches words as well as the "birthday" from Clearly Besotted. 


To finish the card I added lots of pink and black sequins as well as loads of glossy accents on the lenses of the larger glasses.

A not so CAS card for me but hopefully it may be what the lady who commissioned the card is looking for. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I do REALLY hope to be back soon, maybe even tomorrow?!?!?

Until then, take care for now

Rebecca x x

Challenge Inspiration:
Paper Smooches Sparks- sketch/designer draft 




4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's fabulous! Absolutely love those glasses and the colours. All goes so well together. She'll love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - I love it! Must take a look at that set, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, this is so chic and stylish! I am sure the recipient will LOVE it! Thank you for sharing your creativity with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete