Hope you have a lovely day!

Morning, hope you''re well- did you many to get what you wanted from the Clearly Besotted release- I hope so!! Anyway, I'm back with something a bit different, I've been watercoloring onto some Paper Smooches stamped flower images.


The stamps are from the "Blossoming Buds" stamp set, after I'd created my layout I used a MFT pierced rectangle to partially cut around the image but left the leaves that went over the edges. I fussy cut these little bit of leaves with scissors. 


I though the image looked just right on kraft card, quite rustic. Ohhhh, I also added loads of pearls and gems to accent the flowers. 

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Paper Smooches Sparks challenge- anything goes



www.papersmoochesstamps.com 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Rebecca! Just love those watercolored blooms! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete