Clearly Besotted Stamps Day 5

Well it's finally here, the release day for the May Clearly Besotted Stamps and that means it's my last day as guest designer and therefore this is my last sample card! It's been lots of fun using these new products, I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I've created and don't forget they're in the online shop from 10pm tonight!!!

So for my finally card I've used some pretty flowers from the new "Delightful Day" stamp set.  I stamped the bunch of roses, the jar and the sentiment using a permanent black ink (Archival) and the added watercolour to the flowers and finished with some splatters of blue watercolour paint- to do this I just flicked the wet paintbrush over the watercolour card. 
































I cut the image out using a pierced rectangle die and added it to a base card which was covered with pink patterned paper and a layer of spotty issue paper (which was actually part of some packaging I received around some beauty products). 




So there you go, that's been my 5 days of samples. I do hope you've enjoyed visiting and that you'll treat yourself to a little something later on tonight! I think I'll have to try and get my hands on the new shaker dies that Stephanie is releasing. 

Ta-ta for now, 

Rebecca x

8 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. I've really enjoyed seeing all you've created. I'm definitely going to try and get my hands on those new dies and shaker selections! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, Rebecca. Thanks for your lovely samples over the last few days. I love that tissue paper idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Rebecca, love the water colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Rebecca! I am sure I can speak for the rest of the DT when I say, we have loved having you guest design with us. Amazing samples xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, the paint splatters really add something, I might try that idea myself. Karen x

    ReplyDelete