Clearly Besotted May Release- Day 3

Morning, I hope you are enjoying the long bank holiday- if you are having one. I've had a nice weekend so far, I've spent some time with my hubby, done a bit of shopping, seen my folks and even managed a bit of crafting. 

So here is another card made with a fab sentiment stamp set from the Clearly Besotted May release called "My hero" which will be great for the fellas in your life and ideal for Father's Day which is just around the corner. I've also used some start stamps from the retired "Many Thanks" stamp set. 


I did wonder if this was a bit to plain in silver, grey and grey, but I think it's turned out to be quite a stylish man-card, what do you think? I've jazzed it up with Wink of Stella, silver glitter-glue and some tiny metal stars (sold in Wilkos and nail decorations).


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I do hope you can call back tomorrow for some more seek peeks at the new products.

Rebecca x

8 comments:

  1. A very stylish man-card Rebecca, I don't think it's too plain at all. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - perfect for a man. So very stylish. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always find man cards so hard .. this one is perfect..love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that card, so elegant. And the hubby will for sure appriciate it i belive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that fantastic font. Perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Rebecca! Really love the tone-on-tone xx

    ReplyDelete