Clearly Besotted May Release- Day 2

Morning, I'm back with some more samples made with products from the May Clearly Besotted Stamps release. 


Today I've used the "April Showers Additions" stamps that coordinate with the already released umbrella die.  For both cards I've tried to use the sentiment as direct inspiration for the cards. 


For the first card I've used rainbow coloured Doodlebug paper behind the grey umbrella and glittery rain.


For my second card I've added some pretty Doodlebug floral paper to show the "May Flowers". I've cut this paper strip using the smallest of the scallop border dies.  I've also added some glossy accents to the raindrops to make them a little bit more realistic. 


I really enjoyed playing with this stamp set and it's great that it coordinates with existing products too.  I hope you can pop back tomorrow for even more card samples. 

Rebecca x

11 comments:

  1. Amazing Rebecca - love the glossy raindrops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Rebecca!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Rebecca, so lovely to have you back with us this month! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!!! Love the sentiments and the darling little umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and such bright and wonderful colours, I love it!!
    Well done

    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and colourful, great touch with the glossy raindrops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silvery raindrops and rainbow coloured dots - a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards. I love the April showers set, so looking forward to this addition.

    ReplyDelete