Clearly Besotted May Release Day 1

Morning, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thrilled that Stephanie asked me to stay on as GDT for Clearly Besotted for another month and after, ohhh about 1 second I said YES please and here I am with the first of 5 days of sneaky peeky samples!!

Today I'm sharing a card made with the new stamp set called 'Sky's the limit additions" which matches with the already released "Sky's the limit" dies. 



I've tried to keep this card bright and breezy so in order to make the white on white clouds pop I've had a "silver" glittery lining to them. I've also added a smattering of white sequins. I LOVE the sentiment...... really useful!



Thanks for stopping by today, don't forget to visit the rest of the team and I hope you can pop back tomorrow for more samples.

Rebecca x

5 comments:

  1. Fun, CAS and gorgeous Rebecca and congrats on another month of GDT! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, CAS and gorgeous Rebecca and congrats on another month of GDT! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rebecca, I love that you added the silver lining to the clouds, I did something similar today :) xx

    ReplyDelete