Addicted to CAS- Birds

Morning, it's time for another Addcited to CAS challenge and today our code word is "birds". 



Sponsor


Prize is $20 gift certificate


We are also thrilled have have Monika (Monika's Blog) joining us at Guest Designer for May.  Welcome Monika!


For my card I've masked off a circle and applied so blue distress ink to form the background. Then I've stamped a couple of Papersmooches birds (Surf and Turf set) onto a sign from another Paper Smooches set called Happy Camper. Finally, I've made some "grass" by cutting some patterned paper and added a few gems. 




I'm really pleased with the way my card turned out and I'd love to see your "birds" themed creations in our gallery!!

Rebecca x

14 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely! Off to scour my craft stash to see if I have any birds at all! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and clever! I love it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Rebecca! Those birds are sweet perched on the sign. And I LOVE your patterned grass! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that subtle circle in the background. Your design is outstanding and I love the birds sitting on the sign. That 'grass' is genius! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so perfect! You always make beautiful CAS creations! Love it!





    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a charming card, Rebecca! I love the soft blue inking on your background and your birds are delightful! Clever way to create your grass, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rebecca. This is so cute. Love the composition of the sweet little birds sitting on the sign. Thanks for having me as GD. Have a lovely day! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the dimension of this sweet card, Rebecca! The softly colored "sky" sets off the scene perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came over from the Addicted to CAS Blog, beacuse I wanted to let you know, that I really like the design of your card.
    Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this perfection in your layout! Such fabulous coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, rebecca and beautifully colored. I love the chevron waves, too
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete