With sympathy

Morning, today I have one of those unfortunately necessary "with sympathy" cards. I've used two of my all time favorite dies to create it. The large Memory Box Circle Burst die and the Memory Box Chloe Stem die. 


I've kept the colours very simple- just black and white, I think that really suits the sentiment. (which BTW is from a CB Butterfly Wishes set). I have however added a few very small, smoke-coloured adhesive gems- you certainly wouldn't want something too sparkly. 


Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x x

Challenge Inspiration:
Less is more- Predominantly black
The Paper players- to die for (use a die cut)

11 comments:

  1. What a coincidence - early this morning I was lying awake thinking about a friend who is likely to need a sympathy card in the very close future, and trying to work out a way of incorporation the lovely Chloe Stem into it as it's an image I know she'd love. I think you've solved my problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to have been of help- even though it's not a nice occasion that you need a card for. Have a nice day, Rebecca x

      Delete
  2. Although a sad occasion Rebecca this is a fantastic and elegant card and fits perfectly in this week's challenge.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, gorgeous, beautifully executed!
    Thanks so much Rebecca.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for the occasion, but your card is stunning!! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry that you needed a sympathy card, but these two diecuts go together like bread and butter...they are a perfect match. The black & white palette works well too! Just lovely, will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for playing with your dies at the Paper Players this week and sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the contrast of the black and white and the dies you've used are stunning! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple but absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rebecca this card is stunning in its simplicity and showcases die cuts at their best. It's never nice to have to make this kind of card, however I'm sure this one will be gratefully received. Thanks so much for joining us for our die cut challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete