Thank You Flowers

Evening, sorry I've not been around this week but I'm back with a card tonight.


I've used one of the lovely floral stamps from the PS Blossoming Buds stamp set. I stamped the image and the coloured it with Copics. I tried to achieve an ombre or shaded look with the colours of the flowers- unfortunately the flowers on this photo have turned out a little out of focus I think. Next I fussy cut the image- phew that took some time and concentration!


I constructed the card using a PS sentiment and some MME paper, embellished with some enamel dots. I followed the layout from this weeks Freshly Made Sketch. 

Thanks for stopping by today,

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Paper Smooches Sparks- anything goes www.papersmoochesstamps.com
Freshly Made Sketches 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- clean and simple
CASology- ombre

12 comments:

  1. Love that sweet cluster of flowers against the soft polka dotted background! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - such pretty colours and great stamping! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous summery colours and pretty florals x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those flowers are so pretty and I can't even imagine having to fussy cut them out! Good job!!! I love the polka dot card base, too...fun white space! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card! I love the bright flowers and sentiment against the neutral background. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that flower stamp, so pretty. Great use of bright and neutral colours.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colouring on your flowers and I love how they pop off the soft grey background. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your beautiful CAS card, especially those pretty flowers
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a SWEET Design!! =) I LOVE the Polka Dots and your Coloring is BEAUTIFUL!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!! I hope you'll join us again!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =) P.S SORRY for such a LATE comment, my Family was down with the Flu Bug!! =( We are ALL better now, thank goodness but it didn't leave much time for commenting on the Challenge entries!! THANKS AGAIN for joining us, we APPRECIATE you!! =)

    ReplyDelete