Re-work it Wednesday - Space Cadet

Hiya, I've not done a re-work it Wednesday post for a few weeks so I though it was time I shared a card I've pimped a little. Here's the re-worked card which is 8x8inch. I've added some old K&co patterned paper and a SU sentiment.


Here is the original card, I liked the spinning element but wished I'd left room for a sentiment- this is why I decided to re-work it. I this this card will be for my Nephew's third birthday later this month, hopefully he'l like it.


Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Paper Smooches Sparks- anything goes www.papersmoochesstamps.com 
Paperback weekly challenge- anything goes.




2 comments:

  1. Loved your card first time round but it looks just as amazing on a larger base...I'm sure your nephew will love it :)
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete