Laughter is the best medicine

Good afternoon readers,  sorry I missed posting yesterday I spent the whole day in school doing revision classes with the Y10 and Y11 pupils and was absolutely shattered when I got home- hence the last post today too. Anyway, todays card uses one of the newly released Clearly Besotted sets- "Life and Laughter". I love the flower images and the sentiments in this set. 




For this card I've very simply stamped the flower and cut it out using the matching dies and added it to the base card which has the sentiment stamped on to it. However, for a little bit of added interested I've added a generic layer of glossy accents to the flower snap sentiment.

I hope you're all well and enjoying some sunshine whoever you are. Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca c

1 comment:

  1. Ok, now i want this stamp too! This is lovely, Jo x PS Can't believe its nearly back to school time!!!

    ReplyDelete