Hi there!

 Hi, hope you're well! Today I have another cad made using some stamps from a Jane's Doodles set called "Smile". 


I had a great time stamping, colouring and cutting the little pieces to create this little scene. Once I had all the elements read I stamped the sentiment and stuck everything around it including some green sequins which actually came free in my order from Jane's Doodles.


Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- in the middle (the sentiment is in the middle)

4 comments:

  1. He's a cutie - not something I thought I'd say about a snake! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of shades of green and red, very striking & a lovely tropical feel. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! What a fun image! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete