Here's to you!

Happy Tuesday, I'm back to work but it'll soon be Friday!!! :-) Until then I have a little tipple on my card.....

I've used a stamp from my newly purchased "cheers" stamp set from Jane's Doodles. This is the first time I've ordered directly from this company and I must say I was impressed with the speed of delivery.


Anyway, onto the card I stamped the wine glass and coloured it with Copics. Then I added a thick layer of glossy accents to make it look more "glass-like". I've placed the glass on some gold SU, stamped chevrons, along with a sentiment from the same set and some gold sequins. I've also dry embossed the very bottom portion of the card base and added a length of gold twine from SU.



Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a nice day.

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:

 CAS on Sunday- gold

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous - what a great card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is awesome, love it. glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB card! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete