Clearly Besotted April Release- Day 4

Morning, I'm back with another couple of cards made using the newest stamp and die releases from Clearly Besotted stamps. First of all this lovely good luck card has been made with the very art deco looking "Accent it" set which has lots of little graphic details like these flourishes and the flower icon which I've used to create the background. I've paired this stamp set with the already released Bracket Edge die.



And for my second card I've used the absolutely gorgeous "Simply Scrumptious"  stamp and matching die set. I adore this wreath stamp/die and the flowers and strawberries you can add to it!!!



I"ve also used the lovely Sister word stamp from the "Sugar and Spice" set, I love the texture in this stamp! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

8 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, Rebecca. Love the soft pink and green on both of these. That wreath is just gorgeous. And I meant to say, LOVING your bokeh background in your photos, it really makes your cards stand out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita, the new stamps and dies are lovely. I'm glad I like my background- I use my monitor, it was an idea I found on Pintrest. Hope you have a lovely Easter, Rebecca x

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful delicate designs Rebecca, the colours work so well together. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Rebecca, I love the colours. Using the accent it stamp to accent the bracket die is genius! What a great idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not very skilled at creating wreaths, so this set is looking like the perfect remedy. Your card here...oh my! Gorgeous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love the layout of the first especially.

    ReplyDelete