Clearly Besotted April Release Day 3

Hello, it's Friday, Good Friday in fact and I have TWO posts for you- my next post, my samples for the new CASual Friday challenge, will be at 11am. But for now I am here with another sample card made using the beautiful new release from Clearly Besotted. 





For this card I used the flower and leaf stamps from the "Life and Laughter" stamp set to create a background, then I added a band of card with the sentiment on- another gorgeous font here too! To finish I simply went crazy with adhesive gems all over the background.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and thank you VERY much to my newest followers; Nicola, Gill, Kathy, Samantha and Debbie, I'm so honoured to have you along for my crafty journey.

I hope you can all pop by later today for a new Casual Friday challenge and tomorrow for another Clearly Besotted sample.

Rebecca x

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, love how you've created this background, I must do more background stamping! Love that the sentiment is the focal point and what a wonderful font too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing card! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Rebecca, I love how you have made a background with the images xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Rebecca. I love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, I love pink and green together. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Rebecca. I love the background you've created and the sentiment Los fantastic on the band. Beautiful colour scheme too. Definitely a card to CASE πŸ˜€πŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸŒΏπŸŒΊ

    ReplyDelete