Clearly Besotted April Release Day 1

Hello- I'm soooooooooooooooo excited and pleased to be honoured with being part of the Clearly Besotted Design team for the April release!! (Thank you so much to Stephanie for inviting me). I've got quite a few samples as all the new stamps and dies are totally wonder, but for my first card I've decided to share these little cards and tag.



My first card has a scalloped border made with the Scalloped edge dies and a sentiment and two mini strawberry from the Simply Scrumptious stamp and co-ordinating die set. I've added a little length of twine and a touch of glossy accents onto the fruit.




 For my second set of samples I've used the Little Something stamp and die set to make this card and tag set. The two tags are also from Clearly Besotted, the card uses the Decorative Tag die and the Rounded Tag die for the little gift tag. 





I do hope you are excited about the new release from Clearly Besotted and that you'll pop by tomorrow for some more samples!!

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:

CASology- spring (spring flowers)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and tag Rebecca. So lovely to have you with us this month! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your creations :) You asked about the background on my goat card, it was all coloured with Copics and yes, it was quite subtle, I used very light colours, I was worried I would ruin the card otherwise! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Clearly Besotted projects are fab Rebecca. I have to say A Little Something is one of my favourite sets this month and I too was busy making tags with it the other night. Couldn't put it down! It's so nice to have you on the team this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects Rebecca - love CAS designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely designs! I cant wait to see what else you have created with these new products! I always get excited around release time :P x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your GD role this month, Rebecca! I love what you've done with these sets, they look great, can't wait to see more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rebecca!! Congratulation on your GD spot. Such pretty cards. I love the simplicity of your cards. Your photos are amazing too. I wish my pictures looked like yours. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete