CASual Friday Challenge Krafty Bouquet

Morning, I can't believe it's the April CAS-ual Friday challenge already and our theme is Krafty Bouquet which means we're asking for cards that feature kraft card, flowers and twine. BUT if you were hoping to find a Clearly Besotted sneak peek then please have look here. 





For my card I stamped a background using brown ink onto kraft card using a small floral stalk from the Casual Comfort stamp set, the sentiment is from the same set too. The little bouquet was made using die-cuts made from the Casual Trees Fri-dies. To embellish the card I've added some Hemptique twine and some little metallic gold hearts that, believe it or not, were on sale in Wilkos for 99p as nail-art embellishments (there were 4 pots in 1 set!!)



I think this colour combo is so lovely-shades of brown and gold. Thanks for stopping by today, I do hope you can play along with this challenge!!!

Rebecca x x x

4 comments:

  1. Love this - Kraft and gold and the little bouquet! Simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love this card - the gold accents are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity, but major impact of this beautiful card. Cx

    ReplyDelete