Easter Bunny

Morning, bit of a different card for me, I made this card using some Doodlebug die-cuts along with some letters cut from Doodlebug paper using a Paper Smooches alphabet die-set. After I'd made it, despite it being so simple, I LOVED it....... it's so cute and bright and Eastery (don't think that's a word)


Anyway, considering I loved how it turned out and how happy it's made me (despite feeling rubbish with a cold) I thought it was perfect for this week's LIM challenge where the theme is "this makes me happy". 



I hope my cheerful Easter bunny makes you a little happier too!! 

Rebecca x 

6 comments:

  1. I love this card too Rebecca, it's so bright and cheerful... brings a smile to my face!
    It made me think about what I was doing this morning ...trying to work out which were b's and d's and p's and q's from my small dies...I think you've used an f instead of a t!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah!! woops, never mind..... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 'wrong' letter Rebecca, looks fun and quirky! Super colourful Easter card
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute Rebecca, cute and colourful in fact and love the 'wrong' letter it just adds to the cuteness of that little bunny! Get well soon.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete