Christening Card

Morning, it's time for another Craft Mojo project and although I'm still not feeling 100% I am feeling a little better and I have managed to get a bit of crafting done as I had a few commission cards to do. Here's one of two christening cards I've made for a colleague at work- I made two card so she can pick which one she prefers- I'll share the second option tomorrow (I wonder which one she'll pick).


To make this card I've used the absolutely gorgeous MFT Floral- Fusion Cover-up die to cut some Doodlebug textured card. I layered the die-cut panel on some coordinating card and added a seam-binding ribbon bow and a MFT die-cut tag/banner (from a Blueprints die set).

To accent the flowers I've added Doodlebug pearls to the centre of the larger die-cut flowers. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you're able to pop back tomorrow to see the alternative card.

Rebecca x

2 comments: