Birthday Banners

Morning all, today is the first day of the Easter holidays for me- and I have to say it is a VERY welcome break! I'm delighted to say I managed to get some crafting done yesterday and here's the result.......


I really like how this card turned out, the twine banner looks so perfect with the delicate die-cut lettering don't you think? I've used papers from the Carta Bella True Friends 6x6 paper pad which is available from Craft Mojo and has 30% off right now. The die-cut lettering is from Simon Says Stamp. 


I'm also super excited about something that will be on my blog later this week, I do hope you can call back on Wednesday!?

Thanks for stopping by today, hopefully I'll have lots more cards to share over this next week or so!

Rebecca x

3 comments:

  1. Very girly and very lovely! I'm loving the Easter break too. I do love working in education but find spending most of the year being ill a bit of a drag! Great photograph, did you use your PC screen as a background??? Very effective. Jo x See you Wednesday... I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, thanks for your comment I REALLY am in need of my holiday this time- hope you enjoy yours too. Yes I do use my monitor for the background, I like how it lights the card from behind. I'm super excited about Wednesday.......... see you then! Rebecca x

      Delete