In Summary this bombsight, perviously known as my desk contains (starting furtherest away by the curtains).......
- a camping themed birthday card I've made for my husband's friend which I'm not entirely happy with and needs looking at in daylight
- a pile of finished but yet to be photographed cards
- half-finished valentines crackers for thank you gifts for the people in my department
- a section of new and used craft items that need to be put away
- a roll of parcel tape which was needed for wrapping eBayed craft items
- a box of ribbon off-cuts that "fell" out of the drawer it was stored in
- AND a purple fabric dog toy that Meg has split open and is in need of mending
What the photo doesn't show to the right is my die-cutting station with piles of card off-cuts and dies that are out of the storage wallets. Nor does the photo show the drawer (bottom left) that has come off it's runners and I've not put back yet.
Thankfully it's half-term next week and I should have time to get myself sorted- but before then I need to finish the camping-themed birthday card and valentine crackers!!! EEEKKKKKK, I'll just scoop stuff of my desk later tonight to make space for the "essential" crafting that MUST be done.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you're a little more organised than me today!!!
p.s. wonderful husband vacuumed my floor while I was at work yesterday, he also emptied both my rubbish and recycle bins, isn't he wonderful??!!