Valentine Treats

Hello, I have something different for you today. Rather than a card I'm sharing the little valentine themed treats I've made for the people in my department. Inside each cracker is a little tube of Loveheart sweets and a heart shaped chocolate. 


I cut the crackers out of some old 12x12 patterned paper using a Tonic Cracker die. Next I wrapped the sweet-treats in tissue paper and place them inside. Then I tied one end of the cracker with string/twine/ribbon and slipped the little tissue wrapped gift inside. 


Finally, I tied the second end of the cracker and embellished the top with a little image cut from a 6x6 Doodlebug paper pad.

Very simple but hopefully these little favours will brighten my colleagues final day of the half-term!

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x x x

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous ... What a great idea....
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Rebecca. Everyone is going to love getting these. xx

    ReplyDelete