To my special mother

Morning, here's the third card I made on the weekend with the Clearly Besotted stamps that came with this months copy of Simply Cards and Paspercraft magazine.



This card took quite a while to make because of all the layers. To start with I stamped the two leaf stamps- each time I added two colours of green Distress ink (Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint). Next I stamped the buds and flowers onto the base card using Seedless Preserves Distress Ink, then I use a water brush and coloured each bud/flower ink. I also used some Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry ink too.


The next step was to stamp more leaves, buds and flowers on a scrap of card and used the Distress inks to watercolour them. I attached these elements using Pinflair gel after I'd curved each piece.



Finally, I added Wink of Stella over the flowers and added the sentiment which is from another CB set I have.

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:
CAS on Sunday- Flowers
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- H for hanging
Papertake Weekly Challenge- anything goes 




12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Rebecca, well worth all that extra stamping and layering.....stunning card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! I love how you used these lovely CB stamp sets! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful Rebecca! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fabulous card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully colored uplifting card. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melly, this is so pretty... Those flowers, colors, paper piecing and CAS style - I'm in love. :)
    Have a nice Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is really gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So love your work..love this design so much..love clearly besotted stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your lovely comment Rebecca, and I love all the dimension you have given your fuchsias with the layering, and the colours are so pretty. I love the colours and this is a really beautiful card and just right for Mother's Day. x

    ReplyDelete