Spring Bluebells

Morning, sorry this post is late- I had every intention photographing my card and getting it posted first thing but with dog-walking, Tesco delivery and school work I completely forgot!. Anyway, Today's card is for Easter but doesn't have eggs, chicks or a bunny- plenty of those to come over the next few weeks ;-). 

 I've used a Clearly Besotted (Fresh Florals) stamp set, having stamped the image with Tuxedo Black ink I coloured it with Copics and added a layer of Wink of Stella. To finish I added several little gems and a sentiment from the same stamp set.



The background paper is Studio Calico (I think) from a 6x6 paper pad which I picked up cheap from Home Sense (part of TX Max chain).


Thanks for stopping by today- I'm going to get some more posts scheduled now so hopefully  my normal and regular posting schedule will be resumed. 

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Cute Card Thursday- Floral Delight
Crafty Catzy- for a special lady (I'll probably sending this to Auntie)
Addicted to Stamps- Make your mark

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I adore bluebells and had loads in my garden until Hubby dug them all up, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful design!! Love your background! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful c&s and elegant card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fresh and v pretty card, can't wait for the bluebells to be out.
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM this week.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card!! Thanks for playing along at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Rebecca. I love the bluebells against the delicate greens of the background. Fab colouring. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita xx

    ReplyDelete