LOTV Easter

Morning, something a little but different from me today- I've gone a little bit less is more and a little bit more "busy" thank usual. I've used a cute LOTV Easter image which I've coloured with Copics. How adorable are those little bunnies???


The card and paper are from Doodlebug as are the die-cut Easter eggs and flower. The sentiment that I've added is actually from a Stampin Up sentiment set. 

I hope you have a lovely today, I'm out supporting my husband today who is running a half-marathon!!

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:
Sweet stampin challenge- Spring flowers

6 comments:

  1. Just a darling design Rebecca.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful card, love that cute stamp and your gorgeous colouring! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh that is so cute and cheery. Fab papers and image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sweet Stampin' this week for our 'Spring Flowers' challenge. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable Easter card... way too cute!

    Thank you for participating in last week's Sweet Stampin’ Challenge! I hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete