I Love You Craft Mojo

Morning, happy Craft Mojo Monday!!! I'm still on a love theme at the moment, but today's card is super cute too.


To make this card I started out my cutting a circle, stitched aperture using the circle die from the MFT Blueprints 18 set and stuck a sheet of Doodlebug paper on the inside of the card so it would show through. I also used the straight stitched die from the Paper Smooches Stitched dies set.


Next I made the dog who is holding the banner. To do this I stamped the banner  from the Paper Smooches Blissful Banner set using Tuxedo Black Memento ink (leaving two tiny gaps across the top) and then masked over it and then over stamped the dog. The cute little dog is from the Paper Smooches Cubby Chums set. 

I positioned the image just so his little hands overlapped the banner where I'd left the little gaps. I used a fine liner pen to fill in any little gaps of bits of the image there were missing or not overly crisp. I coloured the bog and added shading to the banner using Copic Ciao markers- available from Craft Mojo by request- just drop Sally and email with your colour choices!!



Finally, I fussy-cut the dog and banner and attached it over the window and then added a few Paper Smooches die cut hearts and a length go Doodlebug twine. oh I also added a little bit of Glossy Accents to the hearts. 

Don't forget there is still 30% off everything in the Craft Mojo shop!!

Thanks for topping by today, see you all tomorrow!!!

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:
Papersmooches Sparks- anything goes (www.papersmoochesstamps.com)
Sweet Stamping Challenge- love
Paper Players- Critter-tine (valentines from a furry friend)




17 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie, absolutely gorgeous :0) Hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Rebecca! Amazing card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and love the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute little hound and I love the aperture card design! Thank you for joining our 'Love' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week and good luck in the prize draw, Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! I love everything about it! That little dog is just to cute holding his I love you banner! Thank you very much for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card made me smile.. Loving it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another awesome card Rebecca, love how this little pup is holding the banner in front of the aperture :)
    Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin', your card is so lovely. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cute little puppy face makes me smile! So cute, Rebecca! Love the patterned paper peeking through the window, too. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute CAS card - just perfect for our 'love' challenge this week. I love how you've used the stamps and aperture to create a focal point - fab idea. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melly, this card is adorable!! I love the stitched circle die cut and your adding the banner and dog image is SO creative! All your details, including the coloring, are just perfect! Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about this! That little pup is too cute and your coloring is perfection! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being the Paper Players Headliner. Great card and well deserved. Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is adorable. Congratulations on being the Paper Players Headliner.

    ReplyDelete