Hey Chickie!

Morning, look at me posting first thing on a Saturday morning! I'm here to share I simple little Easter/Spring card using an embossing folder I found reduced in The Range during one of my half-term pottering days. 




The embossing folder is from Papermania/Docrafts- isn't it funky? The little chick and sentiment are from Paper Smooches and coloured with Copics. 



Hopefully I'll get some more crafting done this weekend before I go back to school. Today is a nice quiet day but tomorrow hubby is taking part in a half-marathon and I'm chef cheerleader!!

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Less is more- wings 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- add a little texture
Paper Smooches Sparks- anything goes  http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com




16 comments:

  1. Totally Adorable CAS style :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!!! :) I really like the texture you added to the background!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a funny cute card

    thanks for sharing

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love this set by Paper Smooches and have it too so may have to 'CASE' this card!
    Love your colouring - sadly I didn't see this embossing folder in the Range when I visited over half term or I'd have snapped it up!!! To be honest I thought it was embossing paste when I first looked at the piccy! Fantastic card Rebecca
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love the embossed background and the pop of the yellow chick against the white background. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fun card, love the image and the embossing folder is fabulous, great find, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous CAS card, I love your embossed background and such a great coloured cute chick and super details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bargain that embossing folder was, I think I must look out for it, you made yet another terrific card Rebecca!
    That little bird is a real tweetie!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun little image! great texture to your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Such a sweet image! And great texture too! ;)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that embossing folder Rebecca and adorable chick too!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning sweetie, I love the background on this one so cute with the little chick, :0)) Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a bargain that EF was, well done. Your little chick is a cutie too, fab card.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, it's such a sweet card! Perfect for Easter season as well.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply splendid card, love your chosen image

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete