Get Well Fruit basket

Morning, just flying by today to share a get well card featuring a die cut fruit basket made with Paper Smooches dies.


I'm afraid that the photo isn't the best- somehow I just couldn't get the angle and lighting right!!!


BTW to make the fruit basket I used a woodgrain embossing folder on brown card and then I cut out the basket and the handle using circular nesting dies.

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Paper Smooches Sparks- anything goes  www.papersmoochesstamps.com


3 comments:

  1. So cheerful! Love the fruit-filled basket. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY this is just AMAZING!! =) I LOVE the idea of a Bowl of Fruit and it LOOKS good enough to eat too!! =) THANKS for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS and I hope you'll join us again this week!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete