Fabulous Friend

Whoops, sorry for anybody who saw this post in it's "unfinished" form- I have started uploading photos of cards onto draft posts but then adding the text later. However, sometimes I forget- like last night when I feel asleep last night at 8pm!!!


Anyway, this card was nice and simple to make.  I passes the bad card through a Sizzix bossing folder and then added the sentiment stamp in the flat area. To embellished I added the gold die-cut (MFT I think) stars and a selection of gold sequins in different sizes.


Thanks for stopping by today and sorry about my earlier lack of organisation!

Rebecca x

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Rebecca! I do it the opposite way, I often write and then add the pictures later so I have to try and remember not to schedule it until I have added the photos! Have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! And today I somehow managed to write up a whole post with photo and published it! Sound great, right?...Only if I were posting for my DT!!! LOL Couldn't believe I did that! Now, I keep double checking to make sure I'm posting on the right blog. ;) I think we all have our moments! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card... Love the embossing folder....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgous card. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete