Especially for you

Hellooooo, I'm back, as promised with another card made using the CB stamps that came free with this month's Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine. For this card I've used the rose flower and set, the jar and one of the sentiments.


First of all I stamped the stem and then masked the leaves and stamped it again onto the bottom of the first stem to make it longer so it would fit in the jar. Next I added the rose head and coloured the whole power with Copics. I also added a liberal coating of Wink of Stella and a few drops of glossy accents to make it look like dew.


I stamped the jar on to white vellum using a Stayzon ink pad and added the "water" by coluring from behind with a blue Copic pen. To finish the card I assembled the jar and flower- I stuck the vellum down using some more glossy accents so it didn't show through. Finally, I added the sentiment stamped in black Versafine ink. 

Thanks for topping by today, I hope you've managed to get your hands on these stamps- just like last months free feather die I am really impressed with the style and quality for a magazine gift.

I'll be back tomorrow with a Craft Mojo card, until then, take care!

Rebecca x x 

Challenge Inspiration:
CAS on Sunday- flower
Addicted to stamps- clean and simple
Simon Says Stamp- anything goes featuring Cleary Besotted

14 comments:

  1. Such a perfectly delicate card. So glad to have found you through Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous CAS design! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rebecca :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning CAS card! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rebecca! And your colouring is out of theis world! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!! This is stunning! Fabulous coloring and i love how you did the dew!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Rebecca, your colouring on the rose is stunning and I love the whole design xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, absolutely love it. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, absolutely love it. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous and the flower looks stunning! Thank you so much for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo pretty! Love the rose! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card ;)
    Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete