Easter Chick

Morning, It's half-way through my half-term, already, but I have managed to get in some crafting- more to come on what I've spent most of my crafty time doing. 



But for now I have a little CAS Easter card to share with you made from Doodlebug items- 6x6 paper pad, paper frills, twine, enamel dots and some Easter die-cut images. 


In truth the only thing I've really done apart from arrange and stick down the bits is stamp "Happy Easter" and tie a bit of twine around the egg. Having said that I still like how this card turned out and in should be quite easy to recreate in larger numbers too!

I hope you're having a nice week- see you soon!

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Paper Players- CAS with a bird

3 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable little chick and an even more adorable card! Love the green strip - it ties all the elements together so beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun modern collage card Rebecca! So glad you are managing to fit in some quality crafting time this half-term - I have failed miserably this week, although my children probably appreciate me more for it!! Thanks for joining my CAS bird challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete